Plantation shutters are great at controlling light coming into your home. Yet if you want maximum light reduction for a restful day or night sleep, this room darkening solution is definitely for you. Available for all shutter styles, our bespoke blackout blinds are something we can add on to help you achieve a complete blackout effect in any room.
Why Our Blackout Shutters Are a Great Choice:
- Sleep soundly at night and during the day
- An ideal solution for any window type or room where total blackout is needed
- Create a secondary layer between your shutter and window for extra insulation and noise control
- A stylish and practical design that fits any interior
- A range of colours, slat sizes, panels as well as premium hardwood, affordable hybrawood, or waterproof polyvinyl options
- Come with a 3-year guarantee
- Always thoughtfully measured, crafted, and installed specially for you
Why Our Blackout window shutters are the most effective solution against light
If you are after a total blackout in your room, plantation shutters alone are not enough. To achieve this effect, we fit them with lined honeycomb blinds. With room darkening blinds integrated into the shutter frame, you will be able to easily manage external light using a chord, just like the regular blind. The blackout blind can be easily pulled up and down when the interior shutters are opened or closed. Besides, in contrast to heavy roller blinds or curtains, it will be stylishly hidden once pulled to the top. Whether it’s a nursery, bedroom, or even a home cinema, our made-to-measure blackout blinds will add maximum comfort and elegance to any room.
How Does Our Bespoke Service Work
With our free design appointment, we will home in on what look and functionality you are after. Our local expert will work closely with you to ensure your new shutters with
integrated blackout blinds provide maximum light control.
Learn more about our service, call us or book a free in-home design consultation with our local expert.