All the team at The Brighton Shutter Company are locally employed and care about the community they work in. 10 years of experience gives us the tools we need to offer you the best product and service.
Why our full height plantation shutters are a great choice:
- Most versatile window treatment style
- A timeless classic design of panels that covers the entire window, creating a clean-lined look
- Louvres can move together or independently in the top and bottom sections
- A style that works on all window types: from sash or bay windows to uniquely shaped windows
- At no extra cost, choose between a mid-rail or hidden tilt rod split for separate Louvre control
- A range of colours, slat sizes, panels as well as premium hardwood, affordable hybrawood, or waterproof polyvinyl options
- Come with a 3-year guarantee – Always thoughtfully measured, crafted, and installed specially for you
How much do our full height shutters cost?
You can have full height in any of our materials, and it won’t cost any extra. We price very competitively and do have a price match option available.
How does our bespoke shutter service work?
We have a wide variety of plantation shutter styles to choose from. With our free design appointment, we can really home in on what look and functionality you are after. Our expert will work closely with you to ensure our full-height window shutters will keep you covered all year round and for many more to come.
Learn more about our service, call us or book a free in-home design consultation with our local expert.