Tier-on-Tier, also commonly known as ‘half and half, give you the best combination of light and privacy. With top and bottom panels opening independently of one another, there is no limit to how much light you let pour into the room. A popular choice for many different window types, especially those facing the street.
Why Our Tier on Tier Plantation Shutters Are a Great Choice:
- Versatile, stylish, and practical
- Two independently operated panels provide maximum control over light, ventilation, and privacy
- Combined benefits of full height and café style shutters in one
- Various pushrod types available to fit your interior – from front pushrods for a more traditional style to clear view and hidden rod types for a modern sleek look
- A range of colours, slat sizes, panels as well as premium hardwood, affordable hybrawood, or waterproof polyvinyl options
- Come with a 3-year guarantee
- Always thoughtfully measured, crafted, and installed specially for you
What Windows Work Best With Our Tier on Tier Shutters
This stunning shutter style is most commonly seen on bay windows but can be easily installed on all window types. From square bays to angled bays, our bespoke window treatments will fit in any home. It is the perfect option for ground floor rooms or living rooms where a good level of privacy and light control is needed. With tier-on-tier shutters, you can have the lower panels closed with slats tilted, retaining privacy while letting the light flow, and fold back the top shutter panels to let the most light in the room.
How Much Do Our Tier on Tier Shutters Cost
You can have tier-on-tier plantation shutters in any of our materials. It won’t cost any extra. We price very competitively, and we do have a price match option available for all of our shutter styles. With our free design appointment, we can home in on what look and functionality you are after. Our expert will work closely with you to ensure your new tier-on-tier shutters will keep your house stylish and well-lit.
Learn more about our service, call us or book a free in-home design consultation with our local expert.